Termination and refund
1. Prior to concluding the Agreement, the user has the opportunity to review the Terms by clicking on the link located at the bottom of the starting station under "Terms of Purchase" (notice from Article 57, paragraph 1 of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette, No. 41/2014)). these Terms and the notice on the right of the user to unilaterally terminate the Agreement with the form for unilateral termination of the Agreement referred to in Article 61, paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Consumer Protection Act.)
2. The User may unilaterally terminate the Contract within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery of the goods to the buyer without giving a reason. The User is not entitled to unilateral termination of the Agreement:
- if the service is fully fulfilled, and the fulfillment began with his explicit prior consent, and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilateral termination if be fully fulfilled,
- if the subject of the Contract is goods which, by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other things after delivery.
3. In order for the beneficiary to be able to exercise the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement, he must inform the Macedonian delicacies of his decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement before the deadline.
4. To terminate the contract, it is enough to send an email with the account number to: email@example.com
5. If the user unilaterally terminates the Agreement, he will be refunded the money received from him, including delivery costs, without delay, and no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date of Macedonian delicacies receives the user's decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement, except if the customer has chosen another type of delivery, which is not the cheapest standard delivery offered. The refund will be made in the same way as the user made the payment. In the event that the user agrees in another way to refund the amount paid, he does not bear any costs in relation to the refund. Refunds Macedonian delicacies can only be refunded after the goods have been returned or after proof has been provided that the goods have been sent back.
6. The user is obliged to hand over the goods or send them to the address Maka APRICUS d.o.o., I. Kozari put III. Odvojak 5., 10000 Zagreb without undue delay, and in any case no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the day when he sent his decision to the Macedonian delicacies to unilaterally terminate the Agreement.
7. The direct costs of returning the goods must be borne by the user. Before terminating the Agreement, the User is asked to call the phone number +385 91 455 5549 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be explained the procedure for returning the goods.
8. Pursuant to Article 77, paragraph 5 of the Consumer Protection Act, the user is responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, except those necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Material defects for which the seller is liable
1. The seller is liable for material defects of the goods she had at the time of the transfer of risk to the buyer, whether or not he was aware of it.
2. The seller is also liable for those material defects that occur after the transfer of risk to the buyer if they are the result of a cause that existed before.
3. Not responsible for minor material deficiency.
Defects for which the seller is not responsible
1. The seller is not liable for defects if they were known to the buyer at the time of concluding the contract or could not remain unknown to him.
2. It is considered that the shortcomings could not remain unknown to the buyer, which a caring person with average knowledge and experience of a person of the same profession and profession as the customer could easily notice during the usual inspection of things.
3. The provision of paragraph 2 of this Article shall not apply to contracts concluded by a natural person as a buyer outside his economic or professional activity with a natural or legal person acting as a seller within his economic or professional activity (consumer contract).
4. But the seller is also liable for defects that the buyer could easily notice if he stated that the item has no defects or that the item has certain properties or characteristics.
Overview of things and visible shortcomings
1. The buyer is obliged to inspect the received item in the usual way or give it for inspection, as soon as possible according to the regular course of events, and to inform the seller of visible defects within eight days, and in the case of a trade contract without delay belongs to.
2. When the inspection is performed in the presence of both parties, the buyer is obliged to communicate his remarks to the seller immediately due to visible defects, otherwise he loses the right that belongs to him on that basis.
3.If the buyer has shipped the item without reloading, and the seller was aware of or must have been aware of the possibility of such further shipment, the inspection of the item may be delayed until it arrives at the new destination, in which case the buyer must notify the seller of defects. he was able to find out about them from his clients according to the regular course of events.
4. In consumer contracts, the consumer, as the buyer, is not obliged to inspect the item or make it available for inspection, but he is obliged to inform the seller of the existence of visible defects within one month from the day he discovered the defect.
1. When, after receiving the goods from the buyer, it turns out that the thing has a defect that could not be detected by the usual inspection when taking over the thing, the buyer is obliged, under threat of loss of rights, to notify the seller within one month. discovered, and in the case of a trade agreement - without delay.