I. Information about the point of sale:
Maca APRICUS doo
The company is registered in the register of the Commercial Court in Zagreb under number MBS: 081125477
VAT ID: HR42240177308
Address: I. Kozari put III. Odvojak 5., 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
phone: +385 91 455 5549
IBAN: HR55 2340 0091 1108 9532 8
The basic capital of the company HRK 20,000, paid in full.
Company founders/members: Matea Rimay
II. Meaning of terms used in these terms of purchase
The Act on Consumer Protection (Official Gazette 79/2007), Chapter VII applies to business conditions. - Contract concluded at a distance, from Article 36 to Article 55.
1. Seller - trading company Maka APRICUS doo, I. Kozari put III. Odvojak 5., 10000 Zagreb OIB: 42240177308 , which sells and distributes food products under the name "Macedonian delicacies".
2.www.makedonske-delicije.com – website owned by the Seller
3. Customer - any person who, after reviewing and selecting a product or service, has registered their data and ordered a product or service, and is of legal age. (The law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages and other beverages containing alcohol to persons under the age of 18).
4. User of "Makedonske delicije" - any person who uses the website "www.makedonske-delicije.com" for the purpose of purchasing products advertised on the same website or obtaining information about a particular product.
5. Use of "makedonske-delicije.com" - access to the website www.makedonske-delicije.com in order to obtain information about its content and/or create a web store.
6. Online purchase or web store - purchase of products through "makedonske-delicije.com".
7. Products - all products that are highlighted on "makedonske-delicije.com", and which can be purchased via web stores.
III. General terms and conditions of sale
1. The holder of all rights on the website www.makedonske-delicije.com is the trading company Maka APRICUS doo (hereinafter referred to as Makedonske delicije). By using the "makedonske-delicije.com" web store service and all associated pages and services at www.makedonske-delicije.com, it is considered that consumers are at all times familiar with these Terms of Sale (hereinafter: Terms), and that they they fully understand and accept.
2. These Terms apply to the rights and obligations related to the purchase of products or services through the Macedonian delicacy web store, as well as the rights and obligations arising from the conclusion of the Distance Selling Agreement (hereinafter: the Agreement) between the consumer as the end customer and Macedonian delicacies of the web store are considered an integral part of such contracts, and in relation to the conditions and method of ordering products, product prices, payment methods, guarantees, complaints and returns, delivery, protection of confidentiality of personal data and other issues related to the use of "Macedonian delicacies". com» and online purchases.
3. Users are instructed to familiarize themselves with these Terms and Conditions before purchasing and to check them regularly, in order to be familiar with all rights and obligations.
4. The contract for the purchase and sale of products between the Buyer and the Seller is concluded at the moment of ordering the product.
5. Through "makedonske-delicije.com" it is possible to purchase products only in the territory of the Republic of Croatia and Slovenia, which implies delivery of the purchased products exclusively in the same territory.
6. The customer can only be an adult and capable of doing business. Contracts can be concluded in the name and on behalf of minors and persons completely incapable of business, by their legal representatives or guardians, and persons partially capable of business can only conclude the contract with the consent of their legal representative or guardian. The Seller bears no responsibility for actions contrary to this provision.
7. Users of "makedonske-delicije.com" are obliged to provide accurate, valid and complete personal data when filling out the registration form, and doing otherwise entitles the Seller to deny such user access to or use of all or part of the services offered by "makedonske-delicije.com". .
8. The seller is authorized, without prior notice, to change the content of these General Conditions, the range of products, their prices, other information related to the web shop as well as all other content of "makedonske-delicije.hr", which is why the Users of "makedonske-delicije.hr" » obliged to review the content of the same website every time they visit it. The opposite action releases the Seller from any responsibility. The aforementioned changes come into force upon publication on the www.makedonske-delicije.com website.
9. The seller is released from any responsibility for damage that could occur on devices that enable access to "makedonske-delicije.com" and data stored on the same devices when using "makedonske-delicije.com" if the same was caused by illegal actions of third parties, computer viruses, etc. and other cases for which the Seller is not responsible. Also, the Seller is released from any responsibility in the event of circumstances that prevent the use of «makedonske-delicije.com».
10. The seller fully disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy and/or completeness of all information and content found on "makedonske-delicije.com". Makedonske delicije reserves the right to make mistakes in the description and image of the product, which are set according to information provided by the manufacturer.
11. Macedonian delicacies places all materials, photos and text on the website in good faith to make it easier for the customer to choose when shopping. Makedonske delicije does not guarantee that the photos of the product fully correspond to the appearance of the product itself. We are not responsible for possible unintentional errors in the product description. Differences between the actual product and product photos and the product described on these pages are possible, if the manufacturer changes any of the characteristics or content of the product. All descriptions are regularly and thoroughly checked.
IV. Web store - concluding and terminating sales contracts
1. Online purchases can be made at the designated place on "makedonske-delicije.com". When making a purchase, the customer is obliged to provide accurate, valid and complete personal data. These Terms and Conditions, as well as the individual terms of sale indicated with the information on certain products, represent an offer by Makedonska Delcija to conclude a Contract, and the user as a customer, by submitting data, concluding an order or in any other way determined by these Terms, accepts them, which is considered to have concluded a contract between the buyer and Makedonska Delcija, and according to the conditions of sale specified in these Terms.
2. The subject and commercial purpose of the Agreement is the purchase of a selected product or service through the "makedonske-delicije.com" web store with payment of the appropriate fee - the price of that product or service. The contract is concluded by means of remote communication (Contract concluded at a distance) through an online order-web shop.
3. The buyer is authorized to choose the option for the Seller to inform him about new products, products on sale, etc. (newsletter).
4. The products that can be purchased are advertised on "makedonske-delicije.com", and information about the product, manufacturer and price is listed with each product. The price and terms of delivery are listed under " Delivery ".
5. The desired product is selected by saving it in the "basket" by clicking on the "Add to basket" link. If the Buyer makes a purchase of a product that has been sold in the meantime, the Seller will contact the buyer to agree on further action (refund of the amount paid, purchase of another product or delivery of a product of the same type, when the Seller obtains it from its suppliers). The Seller, apart from the obligation just mentioned, is not liable to the Buyer in the described case on any basis.
6. The "basket" contains all the products that the Customer has chosen for purchase together with the price of the product and the price of delivery, and the total price (VAT included). If the Buyer wants to finish the purchase, he selects the "Finish Purchase" link, and the system then automatically takes him to the "Your Order" page, where it is necessary to confirm the information provided by the customer during registration, the delivery address, confirm or possibly change the invoice delivery and select method of payment.
7. After completing the aforementioned steps of the web store and selecting "Continue to Payment Method" on the "Your Order" page, the system automatically takes the Customer to the page of the card house where the payment is made.
V. Method of Payment
Products are ordered by selecting, using the menu and filling out the electronic form. The customer can order and purchase the product as a registered or unregistered user. The product is considered ordered when the customer goes through the entire ordering process.
Payment for ordered products can be made in the following ways:
(2.) General payment
(4.) By credit card (MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, AmericanExpress, Diners, Discover)
1. In the case of payment by credit card, general payment and e-banking, the payment must be made no later than the deadline specified in the e-mail message confirming that the contract has been concluded.
In relation to payment by credit card, the Seller points out that the card payment system is integrated on the website. After selecting "Card" payment, fields for entering card information will open. Card and owner data are not stored on the seller's servers. Diners and American Express cards can be used to pay in installments. It is necessary to select the number of installments, from two to six. The costs will be calculated in accordance with the Customer's selection, and the card will be debited successively every month, according to the number of selected installments. The purchase was made after successful authorization of the card. If the system refuses to authorize the card payment, one of the alternative payment methods must be selected. The Seller has no data on the causes of card rejection, they may be of a technical or business nature.
2. In case the Customer wants to pay in cash, it is necessary to choose cash on delivery payment. In this case, it is good to have the exact amount prepared so that the handover is faster.
If the customer does not receive notification that the contract has been concluded after the ordering process is completed, it is suggested to check:
Is the message in the Junk/Spam folder?
Is the mailbox full?
In the event that the payment is not made within the stated deadline, the Seller will proceed with the subsequently made payment outside the deadline by delivering the purchased products, and if he cannot make the delivery for justified reasons, he will unilaterally terminate the contract and return the paid funds.
If the payment has been properly made and is visible on the Seller's account, the Seller will proceed with the delivery of the ordered products. The invoice for the order is delivered in the shipment together with the goods.
The ordered products are delivered to the entire territory of the Republic of Croatia and Slovenia. Delivery is made via GLS Croatia .
The delivery will take place no later than 15 working days from the visible payment on the Seller's account. If it becomes impossible to deliver the selected product because the product is no longer available, the Seller is obliged to notify the Buyer immediately, and the Buyer has the right to terminate the contract and request a refund or agree to a later delivery date. All ordered items will be delivered in one package. If this will not be possible due to the state of stock, the Seller reserves the right to deliver in multiple shipments.
YOU. Statement of conversion
All payments will be made in kuna. The amount of your credit card will be debited through the conversion of the price in euros into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank. You can check the current exchange rate by clicking on the exchange rate list . When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted to local currency at the exchange rate of the credit card association. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price listed on our website.
VII. Online payment security statement
When paying on our web store, use CorvusPay - an advanced system for securely accepting payment cards online.
CorvusPay ensures the complete secrecy of your card data from the moment you enter it in the CorvusPay payment form. Payment data is transmitted encrypted from your web browser to the bank that issued your card. Our store never comes into contact with complete information about your payment card. Also, the data is inaccessible even to employees of the CorvusPay system. An isolated core independently transfers and manages sensitive data, keeping it completely secure.
The form for entering payment data is secured with an SSL transport code of the highest reliability. All stored data is additionally protected by encryption, using a cryptographic device certified according to the FIPS 140-2 Level 3 standard. CorvusPay meets all the requirements related to the security of online payments prescribed by the leading card brands, that is, it operates in accordance with the norm - PCI DSS Level 1 - the highest security standard of the payment card industry. When paying with cards included in the 3-D Secure program, in addition to the validity of the card itself, your bank also confirms your identity using a token or password.
Corvus Info considers all collected information as bank secret and treats it accordingly. The information is used exclusively for the purposes for which it is intended. Your sensitive data is completely safe, and its privacy is guaranteed by the most modern protection mechanisms. Only data necessary for the performance of work are collected in accordance with the prescribed demanding procedures for online payment.
The security controls and operational procedures applied to our infrastructure ensure the immediate reliability of the CorvusPay system. In addition, by maintaining strict access control, regular security monitoring and in-depth checks to prevent network vulnerabilities, and planned implementation of provisions on information security, they permanently maintain and improve the level of system security by protecting your card data.
1. Product prices are retail prices. Product prices and delivery prices are expressed in kuna (HRK) and include the corresponding VAT. The seller updates the displayed prices on a daily basis.
2. The seller is authorized to change prices without prior notice, just as he is authorized to change prices exclusively for the web shop without prior notice. Also, the Seller is authorized, without prior notice, at any time to determine a discount, daily or weekly promotions, promotions for an individual product, a group of products and/or for all products, as well as for a specific payment method. The mentioned benefits may be exclusive to online shopping, which will be indicated to the customer before the purchase itself.
3. The price is determined for each individual product. The process of entering the price on the website for each product is subject to multi-level control, but regardless, there is a possibility of error due to the human factor. Such situations are extraordinary and Makedonske Delicije apologizes in advance to their customers. Macedonian Delicije will be forced to inform customers about the situation, the wrong price and the impossibility of delivery for the product ordered with the wrong price for the specific order.
1. Products that have been paid for in accordance with the submitted offer will be sent to the Customer within one to three working days, (except for the islands, it depends on the ferry schedule; by clicking on check the schedule for the islands), provided that the orders are received by 12 noon from Monday to Friday, counting from the day of payment. If you want to arrange a suitable delivery date, please inform us by phone or email, so that we can convey your wish to the delivery service. During the processing of the shipment, the Customer receives a notification by e-mail about the status of his shipment.
2. Delivery is made by the Seller (through its employees) or by hiring a reputable delivery (courier) service. Delivery is made to the entrance to the residential building of the desired address. If it is a residential building, the delivery person is not obliged to carry the goods to the floor where the customer is located, but to the entrance of the building.
3. In the event that the Seller is not able to deliver the purchased product within the specified time, he will inform the Buyer about this in order to agree on a new delivery time. In this case, the Buyer has the right to terminate the Agreement.
4. When taking over the delivered product, the Buyer is obliged to inspect the delivered product and in case of visible damage, he has the right to refuse to take over the same, and to ask for the delivery of the undamaged product.
5. In cases where a product different from the one he bought was delivered to the Customer, he has the right to deliver the ordered product, and if this is not possible, the Customer has the right to a refund in the amount of the product price paid, the delivery price and compensation for the costs of returning the product, and is obliged to return the wrongly delivered product.
6. Upon delivery, along with the purchased product, the Customer receives all the documents that accompany the product, the invoice, and the confirmation of receipt of the shipment, which he is obliged to sign. With the signature on the confirmation of receipt of the shipment, it is considered that the product has been received without externally visible damage.
7. Delivery prices are displayed on "makedonske-delicije.com" and include the corresponding VAT.
8. Delivery is made in the territory of the Republic of Croatia and Slovenia.
European Commission Regulation no. 524/2013 on online resolution of consumer disputes, which has been in force since January 9, 2016, the Platform for Online Resolution of Consumer Disputes (Platform for ORS) was put into operation.
Electronic link (link) to the Platform for ORS - http://ec.europa.eu/odr
Consumers can use this link for cross-border consumer disputes.
On the basis of Article 43, paragraph 2 of the Consumer Protection Act, we inform customers about the seller's responsibility in the event of material defects of the product when concluding a contract at a distance (online shopping).
XI. Material defects for which the seller is responsible
1. The seller is responsible for the material defects of the items that he had at the time of the transfer of risk to the buyer, regardless of whether he was aware of this.
2. The seller is also responsible for those material defects that appear after the transfer of risk to the buyer if they are the result of a cause that existed before that.
3. He is not responsible for an insignificant material defect.
XII. Defects for which the seller is not responsible
1. The seller is not responsible for defects if they were known to the buyer at the time of concluding the contract or could not remain unknown to him.
2. It is considered that those defects could not remain unknown to the buyer, which a careful person with average knowledge and experience of a person in the same occupation and profession as the buyer, could easily notice during a normal inspection of things.
3. The provision of paragraph 2 of this article does not apply to contracts concluded by a natural person as a buyer outside of his economic or professional activity with a natural or legal person acting as a seller within his economic or professional activity (consumer contract).
4. But the seller is also responsible for defects that the buyer could have easily noticed if he declared that the item has no defects or that the item has certain characteristics or features.
XIII. Inspection of things and visible defects
1. The buyer is obliged to inspect the received item in the usual way or to have it inspected, as soon as this is possible according to the regular course of things, and to notify the seller of visible defects within eight days, and in the case of a commercial contract without delay, otherwise he loses his right it belongs to that basis.
2. When the inspection is carried out in the presence of both parties, the buyer is obliged to communicate his objections due to visible defects to the seller immediately, otherwise he loses the right that belongs to him on that basis.
3. If the buyer has shipped the item further without transshipment, and the seller was aware or must have been aware of the possibility of such further shipment when concluding the contract, the inspection of the item may be postponed until its arrival at the new destination, and in this case the buyer is obliged to inform the seller of defects as soon as he could find out about them from his clients in the regular course of things.
4. In the case of consumer contracts, the consumer as a buyer is not obliged to inspect the item or submit it for inspection, but he is obliged to inform the seller of the existence of visible defects within one month from the day he discovered the defect.
XIV. Hidden flaws
1. When, upon receipt of the item by the buyer, it turns out that the item has a defect that could not be detected during a normal inspection when taking over the item, the buyer is obliged, under threat of loss of rights, to notify the seller of this defect within one month from the day when discovered the deficiency, and in the case of the commercial contract – without delay.
XV. Contract termination and return
1. Before concluding the Agreement, the user has the opportunity to review the Terms and Conditions by clicking on the link at the bottom of the homepage under "Purchase Terms" (notice from Article 57, paragraph 1 of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette, No. 41/2014 ), these Terms and the notice of the user's right to unilateral termination of the Agreement with the form for unilateral termination of the Agreement from Article 61, paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Consumer Protection Act.)
2. The user can unilaterally terminate the Agreement within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery of the goods to the customer without giving a reason. The User does not have the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement:
- if the service has been fully fulfilled for him, and the fulfillment began with his explicit prior consent, and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement if the service is fully fulfilled for him,
- if the subject of the Contract is goods which, due to their nature, are inseparably mixed with other things after delivery.
3. In order for the user to be able to exercise the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement, he must inform Macedonian-delicije of his decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement before the deadline.
4. To terminate the contract, it is enough to send an email with the account number to: email@example.com
5. If the user unilaterally terminates the Agreement, he will be refunded the money received from him, including delivery costs, without delay, and no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the day Macedonian delicacies receives the user's decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement , unless the user has chosen another type of delivery, which is not the cheapest standard delivery offered. The refund will be made in the same way the user made the payment. In the event that the user agrees to another way of returning the paid amount, he does not bear any costs in relation to the return. Macedonian delicacies can refund money only after the goods have been returned or after proof that the goods have been sent back has been provided.
6. The user is obliged to hand over the goods or send them to the address Maka APRICUS doo, I. Kozari put III. Odvojak 5. , 10000 Zagreb without undue delay, and in any case no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which he sent his decision on the unilateral termination of the Agreement to Makedonski delicije .
7. The direct costs of returning the goods must be borne by the user. Before terminating the Agreement, the User is requested to call +385 91 455 5549 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to have the procedure for returning the goods explained to him.
8. Pursuant to Article 77, paragraph 5 of the Law on Consumer Protection, the user is responsible for any reduction in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, except for that which was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
XVI Protection of personal data
1. The seller collects personal data of customers only to the extent necessary to fulfill their obligations, to inform about new and promotional products, and to deliver promotional materials, to improve relations with customers, and to verify other data necessary for online shopping.
2. The Seller undertakes to protect the Buyer's personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, and undertakes not to transfer personal data to third parties without the Buyer's consent (except for data necessary for business partners to deliver the purchased product). This excludes cases in which the Seller, by a valid order of authorized state bodies, in accordance with the law, is obliged to provide or allow access to the Buyer's personal data.
3. Macedonian delicacies does not record your credit card number or store transaction data. Makedonske delicije uses the services of a third party for credit card billing, which protects your data with encryption.
4. The customer has the right to request the addition, correction or modification of incorrect personal data.
2. By turning off cookies, the user decides whether to allow cookies to be stored on their computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in the web browser that the user uses to view web pages. If the user disables cookies, there is a possibility that the site will not be able to use some of the functionalities provided by the Macedonian delicacies web store.