I. Information about the point of sale:
Maca APRICUS d. o. o.
The company is registered in the Registry of the Commercial Court in Zagreb under the number MBS: 081125477
VAT ID: HR42240177308
Address: I. Kozary way III. Compartment 5., 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
email address: email@example.com
tel: +385 91 455 5549
THE IBAN TO STUDY: HR55 2340 0091 1108 9532 8
The authorized capital of the company is 20.000 kuna, paid in full.
Founders / members of the company: Matea Rimay
II. Meaning of the expressions specified in these Terms of purchase
The Law on Consumer Protection (N. N. 79/2007), Chapter VII applies to the conditions of doing business. - The contract was concluded remotely, from Article 36 to Article 55.
1. Seller-trading company Maka APRICUS d. o. o., Ya. Kozary way III. Compartment 5., 10000 Zagreb OIB:42240177308 what business sells and distributes food products called»macedonian delicacies".
2.www.makedonske-delicije.com - a website belonging to the seller
3. Buyer-any person who, after inspecting and selecting a product or service, has registered their data, as well as ordered a product or service, and is of legal age. (The law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages and other alcoholic beverages to people under the age of 18.)
4. User " Macedonian delicacies – - every person who has a website "www.makedonske-delicije.com" used to make purchases of products advertised on the same site or to obtain information about a specific product.
5. Use "makedonske-delicije.com" - access to the page www.makedonske-delicije.com to get information about the content of the same and / or implementation of web stores.
6. Online store or online store-purchase of goods through "makedonske-delicije.com".
7. Products - all products that stand out on the "makedonske-delicije.com", and which can be purchased through online stores»
III. General provisions of the Terms of Sale
1. Owner of all rights on the site www.makedonske-delicije.com this is a trading company of Maca APRICUS d. o. o. (hereinafter-Macedonian delicacies). Using the service "makedonske-delicije.com" web stores and all related pages and services on www.makedonske-delicije.com It is assumed that consumers are at all times familiar with these Terms of Sale (hereinafter: the Terms), and that they fully understand and accept them.
2.These conditions are applicable to the rights and obligations related to the purchase of product or services through the Macedonian delicacy of the web shop, as well as the rights and obligations arising from a contract of sale remotely (hereinafter: the contract) between the consumer as the ultimate buyer and the great delicacy of the web shop are considered as an integral part of such contracts and the conditions and manner of ordering of product, product price, payment method, warranty, personal data and other issues related to the use of "makedonske-delicije.com" and online shopping.
3.We ask users to read these Terms and Conditions before purchasing and to check them regularly so that they are familiar with all rights and obligations.
4. The contract of purchase and sale of the product between the buyer and the seller is concluded at the time of ordering the product.
5. Through "makedonske-delicije.com" the purchase of products is possible only in the territory of the Republic of Croatia and Slovenia, which implies the delivery of purchased products exclusively in the same area.
6. The buyer can only be an adult and competent person. A contract on behalf of and at the expense of minors and completely incompetent persons may be concluded by their legal representatives or guardians, and partially able-bodied persons may conclude a contract only with the consent of their legal representative or guardian. The seller does not bear any responsibility for the treatment contrary to this provision.
7. Users "makedonske-delicije.com" they are required to provide accurate, valid and complete personal information when filling out the registration form, and the opposite treatment allows the seller to deny such a user access to or exercise all or part of the services offered to them "makedonske-delicije.com".
8. The Seller is authorized, without prior notice, to change the content of these general terms and conditions, the product range, their prices, other data related to the web store, as well as all other content of "makedonske-delicije.hr "why users" makedonske-delicije.hr " is required every time you visit the same website to view the content of the same one. The opposite treatment relieves the seller of any liability. These changes will take effect by posting on www.makedonske-delicije.com internet site.
9. The Seller is exempt from any liability for damage that may occur on devices that provide access "makedonske-delicije.com "and data stored on the same devices when used "makedonske-delicije.com" if the same thing happened as a result of illegal actions of third parties, computer viruses, etc. those other cases for which the seller is not responsible. The seller is also exempt from any liability in the event of circumstances that prevent its use «makedonske-delicije.com».
10. The Seller fully disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy and / or completeness of all information and content contained in the "makedonske-delicije.com". Macedonian Delicacies reserves the right to make mistakes in the description and image of products that are placed in accordance with the manufacturer's information.
11. Macedonian Delicacies post all materials, photos and text on the website in good faith to make it easier for the customer to choose when making purchases. Macedonian Delicacies does not guarantee that the photos of the products fully correspond to the appearance of the product itself. For possible unintended product description errors, we do not respond. There may be differences between the actual product and the product photo and the product described on this site if the manufacturer changes any of the characteristics or content of the product. All descriptions are checked regularly and in detail.
IV. Online store-conclusion and termination of the purchase and sale agreement
1. An online purchase can be implemented on this forecasted site in "makedonske-delicije.com" . the buyer is obliged to provide accurate, current and complete personal information" These terms and a separate terms of sale specified in addition to information on specific products, represent the offer of the Macedonian Delicii for the contract and the customer as to the customer via registration data, conclusion order, or as otherwise established in these terms and Conditions, the same agreement that shall be concluded the contract between customer and Macedonian Delci, and in accordance with the terms of sale set out in these conditions.
2. The subject and commercial purpose of the Contract is the purchase of your chosen product or service through "makedonske-delicije.com" online stores with payment of appropriate fees-prices for this product or service. The contract is concluded by means of remote communication (the contract is concluded remotely) and does this through an online order-an online store.
3. The buyer is authorized to choose an option so that the seller informs him about new products, products in action sl. (newsletter).
4. Products that can be purchased are advertised on "makedonske-delicije.com", and in addition to each product, data about the product, manufacturer and price are specified. The price and terms of delivery are specified in accordance with «Delivery».
5. Select the desired product by saving it to the "cart" by clicking on the"Add to cart" link. If the buyer purchases a product that was sold at the same time, the seller will contact the buyer to agree on further treatment (refund of the amount paid, purchase of another product, or delivery of the same type of product when the seller purchases it from its suppliers). The seller, with the exception of non-specified obligations, does not respond to the buyer in the described case on any basis.
6. The "shopping cart" contains all the products that the customer has selected for purchase along with the product price and shipping price, as well as the total price (including VAT). If the customer wants to complete the purchase, they select the "complete purchase" link, and the system still automatically takes them to the" your order " page, where they need to confirm the details provided by the buyer during registration, the delivery address, confirm or possibly change the delivery of the account, and choose a payment method.
7. After completing the above steps of the web store and selecting "continue payment method" on the "your order" page, the system automatically takes the customer to the Card House page where the payment is made.
Vi. A Way To Cry
Products are ordered by selecting, using the menu and filling out an electronic form. The customer can order and purchase the product as a registered or unregistered user. The product is considered ordered when the customer goes through the entire order process.
Payment for ordered goods is carried out in the following ways:
(2.) Total payment
(3.) Cash on delivery
(4. Credit card (MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, AmericanExpress, Diners, Discover)
1. In the case of payment by credit card, general payment and e-banking, the payment must be made no later than in the message specified in the e-mail confirming that the contract has been concluded.
For credit card payments, the merchant indicates that the card billing system is integrated on the site. After selecting the payment "card", the fields for entering information about the card will open. Card and owner data are not stored on the merchant's servers. Diners and American Express cards can also be paid in installments. You need to choose the number of wars, from two to six. Expenses will be calculated according to the customer's choice, and the card will be charged sequentially each month according to the number selected wars.The purchase was made after successful authorization of the card. If the system refuses to authorize a card payment, you must choose one of the alternative payment methods. The seller does not have any information about the reasons for the card failure, it may be of a technical or business nature.
2.If the customer wants to pay in cash, you must select cash on delivery. In this case, it is good to have a prepared exact amount to make the transfer faster.
If the customer does not receive a notification that the contract was concluded after the order process is completed, it is recommended to check:
Is the message in the junk/spam folder
Is mailbox complete
If payment is not made within the specified period, the seller will continue to operate after the subsequent payment is made outside the delivery time of products purchased, and if he can't deliver for justified reasons, the contract will be unilaterally terminated, and will produce a refund.
If the payment was made accurately and is visible on the seller's account, the seller will have access to the delivery of the ordered goods. The order invoice is delivered to the shipment along with the product.
Ordered products are delivered throughout the Republic of Croatia and Slovenia. Delivery is carried out viaGLS Russia.
Delivery will follow within 15 business days of the visible payment on the seller's account. If the impossibility of delivery of the selected product arises because the product no longer exists, the seller is obliged to immediately notify the buyer, and the buyer has the right to terminate the contract and demand a refund or agree to a subsequent delivery period. All ordered items will be sent for delivery in one package. If this is not possible due to the condition of the inventory, the seller reserves the right to deliver in larger quantities the package.
You. Statement of conversion
All payments will be made in Kuna. Your credit card amount will be charged by converting the price in euros to Croatian kuna according to the current rate of the Croatian National Bank. You can check the current rate by clicking on list of courses. When a credit card is debited, the same amount is converted to the local currency according to the Credit Card Association's exchange rate. As a result of this conversion, there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price shown on our website.
VII. A statement about the security of online payments
When paying in our online store, use corvuspay-an advanced system for securely accepting payment cards over the Internet.
corvuspay ensures complete confidentiality of your card data from the moment they are entered into the corvuspay payment form. Payment data is transmitted encrypted from your web browser to the bank that issued your card. Our store never contacts you with complete information about your payment card. In addition, the data is not available even to employees of the corvuspay system. The isolated kernel independently transfers and manages confidential data, keeping them completely safe.
The payment data registration form is provided with the SSL transport code with maximum reliability. All stored data is additionally protected by encryption, using a cryptographic device certified according to the FIPS 140-2 Level 3 standard. corvuspay meets all the requirements related to the security of online payments established by leading card brands, that is, it works in accordance with the norm - PCI DSS Level 1-the highest level of security of the payment card industry. When paying with cards listed in 3-D Secure program your bank with the validity of the card itself additionally confirms your identity with a token or password.
Corvus Info all collected information is considered a bank secret and accordingly applies to them. The information is used exclusively for the purposes for which they are intended. Your confidential data is completely secure, and its confidentiality is guaranteed by the most modern security mechanisms. Only the data required to perform the work in accordance with the prescribed requirements for online payment procedures is collected.
The security controls and operational procedures applied to our infrastructure ensure the instant reliability of the corvuspay system. In addition, compliance with strict access control, regular security monitoring and in-depth checks to prevent network vulnerabilities, as well as strict compliance with information security regulations, constantly maintain and increase the level of system security, protecting your card data.
1. Product prices are retail. Product prices and shipping costs are expressed in Kuna (HRK) and contain the corresponding VAT. The seller's recommended prices are updated daily.
2. The Seller has the right to change prices without prior notice, as he is authorized to change prices exclusively for the web store without prior notice. In addition, the seller is authorized at any time, without prior notice, to specify a discount, daily or weekly actions, actions for a specific product, a group of products and/or for all products, as well as for a specific payment method. The above-mentioned benefits may be exclusive to online purchases, which will be indicated to the buyer before the purchase itself.
3. The price is set for each individual product. The process of entering the price on the website for each product is controlled at several levels, but despite this, there is a possibility of an error due to the human factor. Such situations are remarkable, and for them Macedonian delicacies apologize in advance to their customers. Macedonian Delicacies will be forced to inform customers about the situation that has arisen, the wrong price and the inability to deliver the ordered product with the wrong price to a specific location. order.
1. Products that are paid according to the submitted offer will be sent to the buyer within one to three business days (except for the island, depends on the ferry driver's license; by clicking on check the schedulefor islands), provided that orders are accepted before 12h from Monday to Friday, counting from the day of payment. If you want to arrange an appropriate delivery time, please let us know by phone or email so that they can convey your wish to the delivery service. When processing a shipment, the buyer receives a notification by mail about the status of its shipment.
2. Delivery is carried out by the seller (through its employees) or by hiring a reputable courier (courier) service. Delivery is carried out before the entrance to the residential object of the desired address. If it is a residential building, the courier is not obliged to transport the goods to the floor where the buyer is located, but to the entrance to the building.
3. If the seller cannot deliver the purchased goods within the specified period, he will notify the buyer of the transaction about the new delivery date. In this case, the buyer also has the right to terminate the contract.
4. When loading the delivered product, the buyer is obliged to inspect the delivered product and in case of visible damage has the right to refuse to receive it, as well as to demand delivery of the undamaged product.
5. In cases when the product delivered to the buyer is different from the one he bought, the same is entitled to delivery of the ordered product, and, if not, the buyer has the right to return money the amount paid for the product prices, shipping fees and reimbursement of costs of product return and is obliged to return the incorrectly delivered product.
6. Upon delivery, in addition to the purchased product, the customer receives all documents accompanying the product, the invoice, and the receipt of receipt of the shipment, which he is required to sign. By signing up for confirmation of receipt of shipment, it is considered that the product was taken without external visible damage.
7. Shipping prices are shown on "makedonske-delicije.com" and they contain the corresponding VAT.
8. Delivery is carried out on the territory of Croatia and Slovenia.
European Commission Regulation no. 524/2013 on online consumer dispute resolution, applicable from 09.01.2016, the Online Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform (ORS Platform) was put into operation.
Electronic link (link) to the platform for ORS – http://ec.europa.eu/odr
This link can be used by consumers for cross-border consumer disputes.
On the basis of the Law on Consumer Protection Article 43. paragraph 2. we inform buyers about the seller's liability in case of material defects of the product when concluding a contract at a distance (online purchase).
XI. Material deficiencies to which the seller responds
1. The seller is responsible for the material defects of things that it had at the time of the transfer of risk to the buyer, regardless of whether it was known to him.
2. The seller is also responsible for those material deficiencies that arise after the transfer of risk to the buyer, if they are the result of a cause that existed before.
3.Ne this corresponds to a minor material disadvantage.
XII. Disadvantages for which the seller is not responsible
1. The seller is not responsible for defects if at the time of conclusion of the contract they were familiar to the buyer or could not remain unknown to him.
2. It is believed that they cannot remain unknown to the buyer those shortcomings that a caring person with average knowledge and experience of a person of the same profession and profession as the buyer can easily notice in the ordinary examination of things.
3. Paragraph 2. This article does not apply to contracts concluded by an individual as a buyer outside of his economic or professional activities with a natural or legal person acting as a seller within the framework of his economic or professional activities (consumer contract).
4. But the seller is also responsible for defects that the buyer could easily notice if he stated that the thing has no defects or that the thing has certain properties or qualities.
XIII. Overview of things and obvious drawbacks
1. The buyer is obliged to receive the item in the usual way to inspect or give it for consideration as soon as it is possible in accordance with the regular course of things, and to inform the seller about the visible defects within eight days, and with the trade contract without delay, otherwise he loses the right that for this reason belongs to him.
2. When conducting an inspection in the presence of both parties, the buyer is obliged to inform the seller immediately with his comments due to visible shortcomings, otherwise he loses the right that belongs to him on this basis.
3. If the buyer has dispatchable the matter further without the subscribe, and the seller has been known or had to be known for such further dispatch, the examination of things may be delayed until its intake to a new destination, and in that case, the buyer is obliged to inform the seller of the shortcores as soon as possible for them to learn from their clients.
4. On consumer contracts, consumer as customer is not obligated to review the issue, nor provide it for review, but it is mandatory to notify the seller about the existence of visible defects within one month of the discovery of the day when the defect has been detected.
-XIV. Hidden inconsistences
1. When upon receipt of the items by the customer, it shows that the thing has a disadvantages that could not be detected by the usual review when downloading things, the customer is obliged, under the threat of loss of rights, of this failing to notify the seller within one month of the day when the defect was discovered, and in the trade agreement-without delay.
The XV. Contract termination and Return
1. Before entering the Agreement, the user has the ability to view the Condition by clicking the link at the bottom of the home station under "Purchasing Terms" (notice from article 57. st. 1. The Consumer Protection Act (People's Journal, no. 41/2014), these Conditions, and the notification of the right user on a one-sided termination of the Contract with a one-sided termination of the Agreement from Article 61. st. -One. and 2. The Consumer Protection Act.)
2. The user can unilatam terminate the Agreement within 14 (14) days of the surrender of the goods to the buyer without specifying the reason. The user is not entitled to a one-sided termination of the Agreement:
-if his service was fully fulfilled, and the fullback began with his express prior consent, and with his confirmation that he was familiar with the fact that he would lose his right to a one-sided termination of the Agreement if his service was fully fulfilled,
-if the subject of the Agreement is a slave that is due to its nature following the delivery inseparable mixed with other things.
3. In order for the user to be entitled to a one-sided termination of the Agreement, she must notify the Macedonian-delights of her decision on a one-sided termination of the Agreement prior to the expiration of the deadline.
4. To break the contract is enough to send an email with an account number to: $email
5. If a user unilatal terminals the Agreement, a refund of the money received from it, including the delivery costs, without delay, and later within 14 (14) days from the day of the Macedonian delicacy they receive a user's decision on unilatable termination of the Agreement, unless the user has selected a different delivery type, which is not the cheapest standard delivery that is offered. The money refund will be made in the same way that the user has made the payment. In the event that a user agrees to another way to return a paid amount, it does not take any costs over the return. Refund Macedonian delicaciescan be executed only after the goods have been returned, or after it has been delivered proof that the goods have been sent back.
6. The user is obliged to deliver the goods or send it to Maka APRICUS LLC. And the Cosari route III. -No. 5., 10,000 Zagreb without unnecessary delay, and in any case, at the latest in 14 (14) days from the day it is Macedonian delicacieshas made his decision on a one-sided termination of the Agreement.
7. Direct cost of returns the user must bear alone. The user is praying that prior to the termination of the Agreement calls on the phone number +385 91 455 5549 or report to maka@Macedonske-delitions.comin order to be explained by the process of returning the goods.
8. The user is in accordance with Article 77. item 5. Consumer Protection Act is responsible for every downplay of commodity values that result from the goods handling, except for what was needed to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the commodities.
XVI. Personal Data Protection
1. The proctor collects personal data from Customers only to the extent necessary to fulfilment their obligations, to inform on new and action products, and deliver promotional materials, improve relations with Customers, and to verify other data necessary for online shopping.
2. The proprovider is required to protect Customer Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, and agrees that personal data will not be made in any manner to third parties without Customer's consent (except the data provided by the business partners to perform the delivery of the purchased product). Of this, cases in which the Prooriginator is a valid order of authorized state bodies, in accordance with the law, obliged to deliver or permit insight into the personal data of the Customer.
3. Macedonian delicaciesdoes not record your credit card number or store transactional data. Macedonian delicaciesfor credit card charges are used by third-party services, which protects your data by encryptions.
4. Customer has the right to request supplectional, correction, or exchange of inaccurate personal data.
1. To page maction-delights.com worked properly, they must store a small amount of information (Cookies) on the user's computer. According to EU regulations, maction-delights.com before saving Cookiea must request the user's consent. Using the web page www.maction-delights.coman internet store user agrees to use Cookiea.
2. The user excluding cookies decides whether to allow the cookie to be stored on your computer. The cookie settings can be controlled and configured in the web browser that the user uses to browse the web site. If the user disabilities the cookies, there is a possibility that the site will not be able to use some of the functionality provided by Macedonian delicaciesweb store.