Terms of Purchase
Point of sale data:
Maka APRICUS d.o.o.
The company is entered in the register of the Commercial Court in Zagreb under the number MBS: 081125477
VAT ID: HR42240177308
Address: I. Kozari put III. Odvojak 5., 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
tel: +385 91 455 5549
IBAN: HR55 2340 0091 1108 9532 8
Share capital of the company HRK 20,000, paid in in its entirety.
The meaning of the terms listed in these terms of purchase
The Consumer Protection Act (N.N.79 / 2007), Chapter VII. - Contract concluded at a distance, from Article 36 to Article 55.
1. Seller - company Maka APRICUS d.o.o., I. Kozari put III. Odvojak 5., 10000 Zagreb OIB: 42240177308 which sells and distributes food products under the name "Macedonian delicacies".
2.www.makedonske-delicije.com - website owned by the Seller
3.Buyer - any person who, after reviewing and selecting a product or service, has registered his data, and ordered a product or service, and is an adult . (The law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages and other beverages containing alcohol to persons under 18 years of age).
4. User of "Macedonian delicacies" - any person who uses the website "www.makedonske-delicije.com" for the purpose of purchasing products advertised on the same or obtaining information about a particular product.
5. Use of "makedonske-delicije.com" - access to the site www.makedonske-delicije.com in order to obtain information about its content and / or realize web stores.
6.Online purchase or web store - purchase of products through "makedonske-delicije.com".
7.Products - all products listed on "makedonske-delicije.com", which can be purchased through web stores.
General provisions of the terms of sale
1. The holder of all rights on the website www.makedonske-delicije.com is the company Maka APRICUS d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as Macedonian Delicacies). By using the "makedonske-delicije.com" web store service and all associated pages and services on www.makedonske-delicije.com, it is considered that consumers are at all times familiar with these Terms of Sale (hereinafter: the Terms), and that they fully understand and accept.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to the rights and obligations related to the purchase of products or services through the Macedonian web store delicacy, and the rights and obligations arising from the conclusion of the Distance Selling Agreement (hereinafter: the Agreement) between consumers as end customer and Macedonian web store delicacies, are considered an integral part of such agreements, and in relation to the terms and manner of ordering products, product prices, payment methods, guarantees, complaints and returns, delivery, protection of personal data and other issues related to the use of "Macedonian -delicije.com »and online shopping.
3. We instruct users to familiarize themselves with these Terms and Conditions before purchasing and to check them regularly, in order to be aware of all rights and obligations.
4. The contract on purchase and sale of products between the Buyer and the Seller is concluded at the time of ordering the product.
5. Through "makedonske-delicije.com" it is possible to purchase products only in the Republic of Croatia and Slovenia, which means delivery of purchased products exclusively in the same area.
6. The buyer can only be an adult and able-bodied person. A contract in the name and on behalf of a minor and a completely incapable person may be concluded by their legal representatives or guardians, and partially able-bodied persons may conclude a contract only with the consent of their legal representative or guardian. The Seller shall not be liable for any act contrary to this provision.
7. Users of "makedonske-delicije.com" are obliged to provide accurate, valid and complete personal data when filling out the registration form, and the opposite action authorizes the Seller to deny such user access or realization of all or part of the services offered by "makedonske-delicije" .com ».
8. The Seller is authorized, without prior notice, to change the content of these General Terms and Conditions, product range, prices, other data related to the web shop and all other content "makedonske-delicije.hr", which is why the Users of "makedonske- delicije.hr »are obliged to review the content of the same website every time they visit it. Failure to do so releases the Seller from any liability. These changes take effect on the website www.makedonske-delicije.com.
9. The seller is released from any liability for damage that may occur on devices that allow access to "makedonske-delicije.com" and data stored on the same devices when using "makedonske-delicije.com" if it occurred as a result of illegal actions third parties, computer viruses, etc. and other cases for which the Seller is not responsible.Also, the Seller is released from any liability in the event of circumstances that prevent the use of "makedonske-delicije.com".
10. The seller completely disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy and / or completeness of all information and content found on "makedonske-delicije.com". Macedonian delicacies reserves the right to make errors in the description and image of products set according to the information provided by the manufacturer.
11.Macedonian delicacies puts all materials, photos and text on the website in good faith to make it easier for the customer to choose when shopping. Macedonian delicacies do not guarantee that photos of the product fully match the look of the product itself. We are not responsible for possible unintentional errors in the product description. Differences between the actual product and the photo of the product and the product described on this site are possible if the manufacturer changes any of the characteristics or content of the product. All descriptions are checked regularly and in detail.
1. Products paid in accordance with the submitted offer will be delivered to the Buyer within one to three working days (except islands, depending on the ferry timetable; click on check the timetable for islands), provided that orders are received by 12 noon from Monday to Friday, counting from the date of payment. If you want to arrange an appropriate delivery date, please inform us by phone or e-mail, so that we can convey your wish to the delivery service. When processing a shipment, the Buyer receives an e-mail notification about the status of his shipment.
2. Delivery is made by the Seller (through its employees) or by hiring a reputable delivery (courier) service. Delivery is made to the entrance to the residential building of the desired address. In the case of a residential building, the delivery person is not obliged to carry the goods to the floor where the buyer is located, but to the entrance to the building.
3. In the event that the Seller is unable to deliver the Purchased Product within the specified period, it will notify the Buyer to agree on a new delivery date. In this case, the Buyer has the right to terminate the Agreement.
4. When taking over the delivered product, the Buyer is obliged to inspect the delivered product and in case of visible damage he has the right to refuse to take over the same, and request the delivery of undamaged product.
5. In cases where the product delivered to the Buyer is different from the one he bought, he has the right to deliver the ordered product, and if this is not possible, the Buyer is entitled to a refund in the amount of the paid price, delivery price and refund. obliged to return the wrongly delivered product.
6. Upon delivery, with the purchased product, the Buyer receives all documents accompanying the product, invoice, and confirmation of receipt of the shipment, which he is obliged to sign. The signature on the acknowledgment of receipt of the shipment shall be deemed to have taken over the product without any visible visible damage.
7. Delivery prices are displayed on "makedonske-delicije.com" and include the corresponding VAT.
8. Delivery is made in the territory of the Republic of Croatia.